On providing services of Intel-Tele.com
Service «Intel-Tele.com», hereinafter individually referred to as Provider offers on the following conditions to any legal entity hereinafter referred to as the Customer, the services, the list and amount of payment of which are indicated on the website https://intel-tele.com/, hereinafter the Site.
1. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE AGREEMENT
1.1. Within the terms of agreement PROVIDER provides the CUSTOMER with the following services: sending SMS messages, receiving SMS messages (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) through the Intel-Tele.com Service
2. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF PARTIES
2.1 The PROVIDER is obliged:
2.1.1. Provide the CUSTOMER Services in accordance with this Agreement.
2.1.2. Ensure uninterrupted operation of the Intel-Tele.com Service, except in cases of force majeure.
2.1.3. Provide the CUSTOMER access to statistics through the Personal Account by providing the username and password for access to the protected area of the CUSTOMER.
2.1.4. Display information on credited payments, the status of the Electronic Bill, the status of each transmitted SMS message and other data with in of the provision of the Services under this Agreement in the Customer’s Personal Account.
2.2 THE CUSTOMER is obliged:
2.2.1 Use the Service in accordance with the laws of the countries whose subscribers are sent SMS messages, as well as in accordance with international law.
2.2.2. The CUSTOMER is obliged to indemnify the PROVIDER for losses caused by various payments that may be recovered from the PROVIDER due to irregularities by the CUSTOMER of the provisions of this Agreement.
2.2.3. It should be received the agreement from the subscriber on whose phone it is planned to sent these messages obligatorily
2.2.4 The CUSTOMER is obliged does not assign SMS messages as the Sender to the name of any legal structure to which the CUSTOMER is not related.
2.2.5. Do not use a connection to the Intel-Tele.com Service:
- – for SPAM messaging
- – for requests which may lead to interruption of the Intel-tele.com Service
- – for sending messages containing obscene words and expressions (in any language), or consonant words (orthoepic); Offensive or libelous messages inciting ethnic, racial or religious hatred; pornographic or other reprehensible orientation;
- – for sending messages which do not compare the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on advertising, including those containing advertising of alcoholic beverages; advertising of beer and drinks made on its basis; advertising tobacco, tobacco products and smoking accessories; advertising items withdrawn from circulation or limited circulation; advertising of risk-based games, betting; advertising related to raising funds from participants in shared construction; advertising of securities, exchange operations
- – for sending Political Campaign Messages
- – for sending messages containing threats of any nature, including threats of violence, property damage and other adverse consequences
- – for sending messages misleading the Subscribers or recipients, for example, sent on a false behalf or reporting false information.
- – do not use Intel-Tele.com service for sending promo messages or mass sending, also for sending messages which contain financial information without signing written agreement. Agreement for sms sending must be signed with legal entity or private entrepreneur
2.2.7 Service of Provider should be paid under terms and conditions of this Agreement
2.3 PROVIDER is entitled
2.3.1. Block the CUSTOMER’s Personal Account in case he sends messages corresponding to the characteristics listed in clause 2.2.5.
2.3.2 PROVIDER is entitled to refuse to the CUSTOMER in the assignment of the Sender ID, if he considers that this Sender ID can affect the reputation of third parties or organizations.
2.3.3. In case of price changes for the provision of communication services by the Operators, as a result which can lead to change of PROVIDER expenses under this Agreement, the PROVIDER is entitled to unilaterally change the cost of the Services.
2.3.4. The PROVIDER is entitled to stop Service provision in case the CUSTOMER to failure payment obligations.
2.4 CUSTOMER is entitled
2.4.1. Require the PROVIDER to provide the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2.4.2. To Receive information on the status of the Electronic bill in his Personal Account, information on credited payments, detailing of expenses for the services actually provided by the PROVIDER, information on each sent and / or received SMS message.
3.COST OF SERVICES AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
3.1. The CUSTOMER pays for the Services provided under this Agreement in accordance with the applicable Tariffs published in the CUSTOMER’s personal account.
3.2. Services payment under this Agreement is made by transferring funds to the account of the PROVIDER
3.3 Unused fund on Electronic Bill should be refunded to the Customer during 10 (ten) days in case of dissolution of contract
4.1. All the terms of this Agreement, as well as any information and data received by the Parties in furtherance of the execution of this Agreement, are strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed and transferred to third parties unless it is mandatory for the authorities to bring such information to the attention of the competent authorities
4.2. The Parties undertake to keep in strict confidence and take all possible actions no less than the actions that each of the Parties takes to protect its own information.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The parties are responsible under this Agreement and the law.
5.2. In case of failure of one of the obligations of the Parties to the Treaty, it shall reimburse the injured party directly documented losses.
5.3. Responsible for storing passwords and password inaccessibility to third parties Personal Account fully has borne by the customer.
5.4. Responsibility for the content of SMS messages and the assigned Sender ID lies with the CUSTOMER
5.5. In case of violation by the CUSTOMER of any of clauses 2.2.1, 2.2.3, 2.2.4, 2.2.5 of this Agreement, The PROVIDER has the right to terminate the provision of services and demand from the CUSTOMER compensation for documented damage.
6. CONSIDERATION PROCEDURE OF CLAIMS AND DISPUTES
6.1. CLAIMS of the CUSTOMER for the Services provided are accepted by the PROVIDER for consideration in writing to the PROVIDER’s E-mail no later than 10 (ten) business days from the date of the dispute. The term for consideration of claims of the CUSTOMER is not more than 10 (ten) business days.
7. TERMINATION PROCEDURE
7.1. This AGREEMENT may be terminated by the PROVIDER unilaterally in case of violation by the CUSTOMER of one of the clauses: 2.2.1, 2.2.3, 2.2.4, 2.2.5 of this Agreement.
7.2. The CUSTOMER is entitled at any time to refuse the PROVIDER Services and terminate this Agreement unilaterally.
7.3. Termination of this Agreement does not relieve the Parties from the obligation to fully repay the debt, if any, for the entire period prior to the date of termination of this Agreement.